Life Impact Church exists to be a life - giving church with a mission to share the greatest news on the planet, Jesus Christ. Revealing the truth of God's grace, mercy, and unconditional love, to our community and to our world.
UPWARD VISION - REACH UP TO GOD
through celebrative and victorious PRAISE, intimate and passionate WORSHIP and fervent PRAYER. Our desire is to seek God's face to know Him for who He is and for what He desires to do in us and through us. Acts 2:42-47
INWARD VISION - REACH IN TO ONE ANOTHER
through caring and committed RELATIONSHIPS - equipping and releasing members of the body to become mature and effective Disciples of Christ (making world changers).
OUTWARD VISION - REACH OUT TO THE WORLD
through strategic local and WORLD EVANGELISM through the preaching of God's Word with power that we would make disciples of all nations according to the Great Commission (making a changed world). Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Luke 25:46-47
FORWARD VISION - REACH FORWARD TO THE FUTURE
living by "PROPHETIC ASSIGNMENT" through the vision He reveals, the grace He supplies, and the hope He assures that we would discover God's perfect will in every season of our lives.
Declaration of Faith
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead.
- That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus.
- First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.